What an incredible, beautiful night. Grandma and I watched the dark clouds roll in and the temperature drop, and I went out and swung a bit in the windy afternoon. Later, when I was baking in the kitchen, I saw the first flash of lightning, and we went outside to hear the rolling thunder. There wasn't a ton of lightning, and the rain was light and short-lived, but the sunset was simply magnificent. The entire skyline behind the farm was fiery red and magenta, and everywhere black clouds were backlit with brilliant color. In front of the farm, there was a beautiful rainbow, lit up on a background of pink. I tried taking some pictures, and they really didn't do any justice to the splendor, but I'll give you a taste of what we had the privilege of witnessing.
 |
| View from the back. |
 |
| View from the front. |
I think what I was planning on writing before the beauty of tonight distracted me was something silly about having fun baking tons of chocolate chip cookies for Saginaw :). I really am happy about how they turned out this time though, they're edible! Hehehe, I should know ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment