Feb 26, 2011
Bragging
I'm so proud of my little sister! My older sister and I have always struggled with procrastination, and its been a trial both in and out of school. The latest of our family to join Dad at the high school, however, is experiencing none of these difficulties. This morning she asked me for help on an essay... an essay that isn't due for a month. She'd already done her other homework, because she gets up early on Saturday morning to work on it. Wow, I wish I'd done that... maybe I can learn to be as responsible as a 15 year old :). She also just came in second at state for declamation, at STATE! This is the girl who doesn't like talking in front of people, and now she can't wait to do it again next year. I am SO impressed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment