Jan 23, 2012

Hmm

   Well, it's been a while... a long, long while.  In fact, it's been a move, a term, and a whole lot of adventures since I last posted.  I won't bother trying to fill in all of the insignificant details, but I will summarize a little. Here it goes:
   I moved to a little duplex in a tiny little town that is approximately in the middle of nowhere, and about a half hour-drive from somewhere.  I think that's about as obscure as I could possible make it, so I'll move on.  I spent an entire term frantically writing papers and having no social life, but I made the dean's list so I guess things even out.  I went to Alaska over break, learned to ski, got snowed on, then froze solid and flew home to thaw out.  Lately its been raining torrentially- the flooding is exciting, but it sure makes walking less fun.  At least I can bum rides from my awesome roomies!
   Between my lighter class load and getting some priorities straight I've had a lot more time and a lot less stress lately, which has done wonders for my outlook.  I've even started voluntarily cleaning my room, going to the gym, and doing homework ahead of time... No, I'm actually not joking, nor being sarcastic :)  I've also been doing more sewing, cooking, and crafts.  It's lovely, truly.

And now to illustrate! (With few pictures I actually took)

Picking Plums

Abby! (who has since moved, sadly)

Miss Heidi with her fedora

Art, one of the reasons I had no life

Mini cupcakes!

Mmm, quiche

Hangin' with Grandma

Lara's chapstick collection

Lara turned 16!
In other news, Special meetings were awesome, I love settlers of Catan, and I'm going to finish my homework now.  Here's hoping it won't be quite so long till the next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment