So, due to a snow day on Tuesday, I only had to work one day last week- yay! It was nice to have a break, but I sure didn't catch up on sleep. Wednesday night meeting was tiny, just four of us up at Garrets, but it was a lovely meeting. That night Amanda drove down from Seattle to join me for Thanksgiving. We ate ourselves silly on Thursday, then went over to Nelson's for early Black Friday shopping. We went to Woodburn (bc sales opened at 8pm) and it was sooo much fun. We froze a little, but found some awesome deals :). We stopped by Cold Stone, and while Lenore and I were sane and got Hot Chocolate, Amanda got coffee ice cream! That's right, not hot coffee, ice cream... crazy Alaska girl. Oh wait... haha.
This week has been pretty slow- Wednesday was the last day of swimming with the boys for awhile (boohoo), but I might start working Fridays at BGC in Sweet Home- yay for hours! Oh, and the count-down for Hawaii has begun... 19 days!
Now for a little photo backlog
 |
| Flatbread pizza of the most delicious sort |
 |
| Finishing the last of the cake-pops....MMmmm |
 |
| Skirt I made for Amanda out of shorts- 1 hour! |
Now the lack of sleep is catching up, and I still have to get up at six... Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment