Trust me, these ooey gooey buttery masses of carbs will make time pass, and before you know it there aren't any left. I should feel guilty, but somehow I just can't ;) Thanks again to Maddy for the recipe :)
 |
| Cinnamon and sugar |
 |
| Salty |
| | | | | |
| Oh so delicious |
Anyway, that was Monday. Tuesday looked like this:
 |
| And this is without editing or anything |
The sunrise over Foster was absolutely stunning :)
Today's adventure just involved so much rain I had to pull off and wait it out... very scary. I have to admit though, as I was creeping down the street trying to see through deluge, I felt like I was in a car wash :). Oh, and we got thunder and lightning too! Very exciting, as long as I don't have to go stand in it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment