Haha, I wonder how many people recognized that reference :)
Well, anyway, I had a lovely week last week, and have had an amazing start to what I know will be an amazing one this week :D
Last Wednesday I went out to the school early to watch the 5th and 6th graders show off their dancing skills and compete in waltzing, tango, and freestyle. That was a blast, and I was SO impressed by the students, they've worked so hard and did an amazing job. It was especially fun to see how proud they are of what they have accomplished :). On Thursday night I got to go and see the kids' Christmas program, and it was fun to see their weeks of hard work come to fruition. I also recognized a few of the songs I'd been serenaded with recently ;). Thursday and Friday were also training days for me at the Boys and Girls Club, so that was nice. They were especially nice, because I got to spend a couple hours exploring Lebanon, and found some fun shops, and now am the proud owner of a library card :).
This week promises to rival the last though, because as well as being Winter break.... I'm off to Hawaii! On Tuesday! And my family will be there :) I can't wait! I'm going to go finish packing now ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment