I guess I've gotten a bit behind on this whole posting thing, oh well. Lets see- on Sat I got to go to the Beavers game, and tho I only saw abt 5 minutes of the game (I was working concessions :) it was really fun. Oh, and they WON! :)
We are really enjoying having gospel meetings in Tangent, and getting to know our new workers. We also really enjoyed having Larry here, visiting Jake and Ila.
This week at school has been really fun, Tuesday and Wednesday were beautiful sunny days, so we had the kids outside playing :). Today was kind of cold, and the kids were a bit lethargic, so we played "sleeping lions"- whoever came up with that one is a genius. Essentially, they all lay down and pretend to be asleep, and a couple of the kids go around and "wake them up" by making them move without touching them or yelling at them. It's amazing how fast those kids fall asleep for real :). One of the students fell so fast asleep that he forgot where he was, and rolled over and started snoring. When woken up, he staggered into the wall and tried to figure out what was going on. I felt sort of bad for him, but I admit I did laugh rather a lot :)
Now I'm baking cookies from a new recipe I found, so we'll see how they turn out :D
-Update-
Mmm, I like... a lot
Soooooooo good, I think I've eaten three already. Haha, and then i wonder why my clothes get tight ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment